29 February 2008

wahahahha! :D
ONE BIG PIECE OF GOOD NEWS!

I HAVE BEEN SELECTED! :DDD


This few days, life was like on a roller coaster,
there's ups & downs.
Few days ago..
Jteam production called me down for a audition,
& i was late on tt day, & rushing me to prepare everything i need,
my skin was allergy, eyes was swollen on tt day-.-"
BUT, I JUST DON'T CARE.
To me, th audition was very very impt!
Went down to ubi, a place i'm not familiar with.
*Fortuanely, someone acc me & help me out with my resume!
hahahas :D
That person in-charge ask me to wait for call,
Chances to me seems to be quite dim.
Until Today! I was slping halfway,
& suddenly someone calls me, i did't notice th number,
& i just picked up (:
Did't really noticed what th person says until..
when i heard th word "jteam"! LOL.
Then i was so so so so shocked. hahaha.
She said i'm selected for a role! woohoo! (:
But, i'm too in a slp mode to ask for more details-.-"
Nvm, Tomorrow! :D

I'm one step nearer to my dream (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment.